95% would make again
Strawberry Balsamic Crostini
featured in Crostini 11 Ways For Your Next Party
for 12 crostini
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm), cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese (185 g)
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Calories 128
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of ricotta over each crostini. Top with 4 slices of strawberry and drizzle with balsamic glaze.