95% would make again
Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding
featured in Chia Seed Pudding 4 Ways
Whip up this delightful Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding for a guilt-free dessert or breakfast treat. Bursting with fruity flavors and packed with chia seeds, it's a nutritious and scrumptious way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 banana, mashed
- ½ cup greek yogurt (140 g)
- 1 cup almond milk (240 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chia seeds (40 g)
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), diced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 handful strawberry, diced
- Calories 169
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mash the banana in a medium bowl.
- Mix the banana and the yogurt together until smooth.
- Pour in the almond milk, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and strawberries, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate, covered for 4 hours..
- Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with sliced bananas and diced strawberries.