Strawberry Banana Pancake Skewers
Breakfast just got a whole lot more fun with these delightful pancake skewers! Fresh strawberries, sweet bananas, and mini pancakes are skewered together for a playful and tasty twist on a classic breakfast. It's a great way to start your day with a smile!
for 4 servings
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cups milk (300 mL)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- strawberry, sliced
- banana, sliced
- powdered sugar, to taste
- maple syrup, to taste
- Calories 227
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients by sieve.
- Beat together the egg, milk and butter in a separate bowl, then combine with the dry ingredients.
- Gently whisk the mixture just enough to moisten the flour to be sure not to over mix. Transfer the batter into a larger squeeze bottle.
- On a non-stick pan, squeeze a quarter-sized amount of the batter. Flip when bubbles rise and the bottom has browned.
- When the pancakes are done, start assembly from bottom to top with a pancake, strawberry, banana. Repeat twice finishing with a pancake on the top and a skewer down the center. NOTE: Feel free to use any fruit combinations to your liking.
- Finish with powdered sugar and maple syrup.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.