Strawberry Banana Smoothie Meal Prep
This classic smoothie is a delicious way to start your day. Sweet strawberries and ripe bananas are blended together to create a creamy and satisfying drink that will keep you going all morning.
for 2 servings
- 2 cups strawberry (300 g), sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 ½ cups milk (360 mL), of choice
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (285 g)
- Calories 299
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 39g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put fruit in a freezer bag. Seal and store in freezer for up to 8 -12 months.
- When ready to use, put milk, Greek yogurt, and frozen fruit into a blender and mix until consistency is smooth.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here