87% would make again
Strawberry Breakfast Muffins
featured in 8 Berry-licious Breakfast Recipes
for 6 servings
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (115 g)
- 1 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup strawberry (175 g), diced
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- ½ cup greek yogurt (140 g), room temperature
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted, plus more for greasing
- Calories 270
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, strawberries, and coconut oil until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and fold the batter together using a rubber spatula. Stop folding once all of the dry ingredients have disappeared into the batter.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, pour one scoop full of batter into each well of a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.