68% would make again
featured in Brazilian Truffles (Brigadeiros) 4 Ways
These fruity and sweet brigadeiros are perfect for a summertime treat! Made with fresh strawberries and condensed milk, these treats are sure to be a hit with anyone who loves fruity desserts.
May 15, 2023
for 8 servings
- 1 cup fresh strawberry (150 g), chopped
- ½ cup water (120 mL)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (400 g)
- ¼ cup white chocolate (40 g)
- sprinkles, for decoration
- Calories 202
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 30g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a pot over medium-high heat, reduce strawberries and water until there is a jam-like consistency and much of the liquid is evaporated.
- Reduce the heat to low, add butter, condensed milk, and white chocolate, stirring continuously until you can see the bottom of the pot for 2-3 seconds when dragging a spatula through.
- Pour onto a greased plate, then chill for 1 hour.
- Shape and roll the chilled mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in sprinkles.