82% would make again
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
featured in 4 Easy No-Bake Cereal Bars
for 12 bars
- 8 oz marshmallow (225 g)
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g)
- 4 cups toasted oat cereal (115 g)
- 1 cup dried strawberry (190 g)
- ½ cup yogurt chip (120 g), plus more for topping
- Calories 194
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Microwave the marshmallows and cream cheese in a bowl, stirring every 15 seconds, until fully melted.
- Add cereal into the bowl and mix until fully coated. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Add dried strawberries and yogurt chips. Mix just until combined.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and pour the cooled mixture into the pan.
- Press into the edges of the pan and top with more yogurt chips.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Cut and serve.