81% would make again
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites
featured in 5 Recipes Perfect For Your Valentine's Date
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delightful Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites! A perfect blend of creamy cheesecake and refreshing strawberry ice cream, these bites are sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
May 05, 2023
for 64 pieces
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- 1 pt strawberry ice cream (473 mL)
- 1 cup graham cracker (140 g), crushed
- 1 cup strawberry (140 g), chopped
- 7 oz dark chocolate (200 g)
- 1 package graham cracker, crushed, as desired
- Calories 55
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in the ice cream and blend well.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and strawberries and mix into the ice cream.
- In a parchment-lined 9x9-inch (23x23-cm) pan, pour in the ice cream mixture and even out the surface.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until frozen.
- In a small bowl, melt the dark chocolate until smooth.
- Lift ice cream out using the parchment, then cut into desired size.
- Evenly coat each piece with the melted chocolate and immediately sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Place back in the freezer for 30 minutes.