featured in 14 Fun And Easy Late Night Treats
A warm and comforting dessert perfect for summer, this strawberry cobbler features juicy strawberries topped with a crispy biscuit-like crust.
May 14, 2023
89% would make again
for 1 serving
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¾ cup strawberry (110 g), sliced
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda, and stir until well incorporated.
- Add butter and milk and mix in until wet dough forms.
- In a small ramekin, combine strawberries and powdered sugar until dissolved.
- Add the dough to the top of the strawberry mixture and microwave for 90 seconds.
- Allow to cool and garnish with whipped cream.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.