83% would make again
Strawberry Cotton Candy Champagne Cocktail
featured in Creative Ways to Use Leftover Champagne
for 4 servings
- 4 strawberries
- 2 oz cotton candy (60 g)
- 2 limes
- ⅓ cup vodka (80 mL)
- ⅔ cup rosé wine (160 mL)
- ⅔ cup champagne (160 mL)
- Calories 216
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make 4-5 cuts along the length of the strawberry, starting from the pointed end until just before the stem end. Fan the slices apart with your fingers, and set aside.
- Separate the cotton candy into two balls. Cut a slit in the center and push the fanned strawberry inside, sealing up the hole afterwards.
- Slice half of the lime into rounds, saving the other half for later. Make a single cut on each lime slice, starting from the center and cutting through the rind.
- In a large pitcher or jug, mix the vodka and rose. Squeeze the juice from reserved lime half into the mixture, then add champagne.
- Place the strawberry-stuffed cotton candy balls into two separate martini glasses.
- Place the lime slices on the side of the glass.
- Pour the drink mixture around the sides of the cotton candy in a circular motion, and watch it dissolve to reveal the strawberry inside!