84% would make again
Strawberry Cotton Candy Champagne Cocktail
featured in Creative Ways to Use Leftover Champagne
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 4 servings
- 4 strawberries
- 2 oz cotton candy (60 g)
- 2 limes
- ⅓ cup vodka (80 mL)
- ⅔ cup rosé wine (160 mL)
- ⅔ cup champagne (160 mL)
- Calories 216
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make 4-5 cuts along the length of the strawberry, starting from the pointed end until just before the stem end. Fan the slices apart with your fingers, and set aside.
- Separate the cotton candy into two balls. Cut a slit in the center and push the fanned strawberry inside, sealing up the hole afterwards.
- Slice half of the lime into rounds, saving the other half for later. Make a single cut on each lime slice, starting from the center and cutting through the rind.
- In a large pitcher or jug, mix the vodka and rose. Squeeze the juice from reserved lime half into the mixture, then add champagne.
- Place the strawberry-stuffed cotton candy balls into two separate martini glasses.
- Place the lime slices on the side of the glass.
- Pour the drink mixture around the sides of the cotton candy in a circular motion, and watch it dissolve to reveal the strawberry inside!