85% would make again
Strawberry Honey Soda
featured in Honey Syrup Sodas 4 Ways
The juicy strawberries, golden honey, and effervescent bubbles come together in perfect harmony, creating a drink that's like a summer breeze on a hot day. Take a sip, and you'll feel like you're lounging on a beach with every tantalizing taste.
May 05, 2023
for 10 servings
- 1 cup frozen strawberry (150 g), thawed
- ½ cup honey syrup (120 mL), see recipe
- seltzer water, for serving
- Add the strawberries to food processor and purée into a smooth paste.
- Add the strawberry purée to a small saucepan with the simple honey syrup. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes, until slightly reduced. Let cool completely, then strain into an airtight glass container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- To serve, mix 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry syrup with 8 ounces of seltzer water in a glass over ice.
- Nutrition, per 1 tablespoon Calories: 16 Sugars: 4 grams