Strawberry Kiwi Sangria Ice Pops
featured in Frozen Sangria Pops
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 12 ice pops
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), chopped
- 1 cup kiwi (180 g), divided, plus 12 slices of kiwi
- 2 cups white wine (480 mL)
- 1 cup lemonade (240 mL)
- 2 oz vodka (60 mL)
- ice pop mold
- ice pop stick
- Calories 55
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, 1 cup (180 g) kiwi, wine, lemonade, and vodka and blend until smooth.
- Place 1 slice of kiwi in each ice pop mold.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds, seal with the lids, and add the ice pop sticks.
- Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Carefully remove the ice pops from the molds.