88% would make again
Strawberry Orange Rosé Spritzer
featured in Refreshing Summer Cocktails 4 Ways
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 1 serving
- 2 strawberries, sliced plus 1 for garnish
- 3 slices orange, plus 1 wheel for garnish
- ice, as needed
- ½ cup rosé (120 mL)
- ¼ cup sparkling water (60 mL)
- Calories 150
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- To a short glass, add strawberry slices and orange slices. Muddle until juicy.
- Add ice and fill the glass ¾ of the way with rosé. Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with an orange wheel and a strawberry.