for 2 milkshakes
- 1 ½ cups strawberry (225 g), stems removed
- 1 cup vanilla wafer (80 g)
- 2 fl oz brandy (60 mL), or rum
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream (265 g)
- whipped cream, for topping
- Calories 771
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 77g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 63g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Combine the strawberries, vanilla wafers, rum, and strawberry ice cream in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and a strawberry.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.