Strawberry Shortcake Sheet Pan Pancakes
featured in Time-Saving Sheet Pan Pancakes
A twist on traditional pancakes, this recipe bakes the batter in a sheet pan and tops it with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
May 14, 2023
88% would make again
for 4 servings
- 4 cups pancake mix (480 g)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk (480 mL)
- 6 oz cream cheese (170 g), cubed
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), sliced
- Calories 917
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 133g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 30g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Pour pancake mix, milk, and eggs into a bowl and mix just until combined.
- Pour batter onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges.
- Place cream cheese on top of the batter, followed by the strawberry slices.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.