This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 01, 2022
91% would make again
for 2 servings
- 2 cups ice (280 g), cubed,divided
- 3 oz vodka (85 g)
- 2 oz Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry (55 g), 1 1⁄2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 grapefruit, for garnish, peeled
- Calories 130
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Add 1 cup (140 G) of cubed ice to a tall shaker.
- Add the vodka, Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry and grapefruit juice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Divide remaining 1 cup (140 G) of ice between two rocks glasses and pour the cocktail evenly over the ice in the glasses.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully remove the white pith from the peel of the grapefruit. Slice peel into four 1 1⁄2 inch (3.85 cm) strips and twist them into a corkscrew shape.
- Skewer two of the grapefruit peel twists onto a toothpick and repeat this process with the remaining two pieces of grapefruit peel.
- Place the grapefruit twist garnish on the cocktail and enjoy!
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.