Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken
featured in 6 Tasty Ways To Use Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Juicy chicken breasts are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of sun-dried tomatoes and cheese, then baked to perfection for an easy yet impressive meal.
May 14, 2023
90% would make again
for 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts
- 5 ¼ oz ball of mozzarella (150 g)
- ½ jar sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf (30 g)
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- dried oregano, to taste
- cocktail stick, or toothpick, as needed
- Calories 355
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 54g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, Gas Mark 6 (200°C.)
- Dice the mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces and tear the basil leaves.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Cut a very deep slit lengthways into the chicken, but do not cut all the way through - spread it out a bit if necessary to give you more room to work with.
- Stuff to the brim with the fillings
- Use a few cocktail sticks to hold the chicken together and place on a baking tray.
- Pour a tablespoon of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes jar over each chicken breast.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Remove the cocktail sticks.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.