Sungyi's S’mores Cookies
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 12 servings
- ½ cup butter (65 g)
- ¼ cup graham cracker (20 g), crushed
- ¼ cup brown sugar (50 g)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (40 g)
- ¼ cup marshmallow (10 g)
- Calories 129
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Brown the butter in a pan.
- Soak the graham cracker crumbs in the butter to soften the crumbs. You can
- also add the sugars now.
- Add everything else except for the marshmallows after the mixture cools.
- You can chill the batter for a bit! If not, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and form the cookies onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet
- Add the marshmallows to the center of the cookie shapes. They will melt and puff up and caramelize, so make sure they're in the center and not the edge so they don't melt and burn at the edges of the cookie!!
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. let cool and enjoy!