96% would make again
Super Soft Banana Bread Cookies
featured in 4 Reasons To Bake With Someone You Love
These cookies are made with mashed bananas and have the texture and flavor of banana bread in cookie form
May 05, 2023
for 24 cookies
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (55 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter (115 g), softened
- ½ cup greek yogurt (140 g)
- 1 egg
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 ½ cups flour (310 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup chocolate chips (85 g)
- Calories 132
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, whisk sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and butter together until creamy.
- Add Greek yogurt, egg, and bananas. Mash bananas and mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon just until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir in gently.
- Like a baking sheet with parchment paper and place spoonfuls of dough 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes and cool on a cooling rack.