96% would make again
Super Soft Banana Bread Cookies
featured in 4 Reasons To Bake With Someone You Love
Inspired by the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
for 24 cookies
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (55 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter (115 g), softened
- ½ cup greek yogurt (140 g)
- 1 egg
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 ½ cups flour (310 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup chocolate chips (85 g)
- Calories 132
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, whisk sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and butter together until creamy.
- Add Greek yogurt, egg, and bananas. Mash bananas and mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon just until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir in gently.
- Like a baking sheet with parchment paper and place spoonfuls of dough 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes and cool on a cooling rack.