Sweet As Can Bean Baby Food (11+ Months)
featured in Homemade Baby Food 9 Ways
Inspired by buzzfeed.com
for 12 servings
- 2 sweet potatoes, washed, peeled and cooked
- 16 oz white bean (455 g), rinsed well and drained, 1 can
- 3 large carrots, washed, peeled and cooked
- water, can use breast milk or formula
- Calories 94
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add sweet potato, white beans, carrots, and water, breast milk, or formula to a blender or food processor. Blend very well.
- Add more liquid as needed.
- Refrigerate up to 4 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.