91% would make again
Sweet Potato Avocado Toast
featured in Healthy 3-Course Brunch
for 4 servings
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large avocado
- 2 garlics, minced
- ¾ cup cherry tomato (150 g)
- bacon, crumbled, for garnish
- feta cheese, crumbled, for garnish
- Slice sweet potato lengthwise into ¼-inch (6 mm) thick slices.
- Place slices in toaster on high for about 5 minutes, or until cooked through. (You may need to toast them several times depending on the strength your toaster settings)
- While the sweet potato is toasting, mash the avocado in a bowl. Add garlic and tomatoes. Stir to combine.
- Top your sweet potato toasts with the mashed avocado mixture and garnish with crumbled bacon and feta.
- Serve immediately.