96% would make again
Sweet Potato Fries
featured in Sweet Potato 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Calories 235
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF/220ºC.
- Slice the ends off of the sweet potato and then slice it in half. Take one half and slice it horizontally 4 times then slice vertically 4 times to cut into fries.
- In a large bowl mix fries and ingredients until evenly spread.
- Place fries on a prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until fluffy inside and crunchy on the outside.