68% would make again
Sweet Potato Gingerbread Winter Smoothie
featured in Warm Winter Smoothies
June 10, 2019
for 1 serving
- ½ cup mashed sweet potato (125 g)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup milk (240 mL), of choice
- 1 pinch salt
- Calories 331
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 29g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender, combine the sweet potato, almond butter, molasses, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, milk, and salt. Blend on high speed for 3 minutes, or until completely smooth.
- Transfer the sweet potato mixture to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until just warmed through. Do not boil.
- Pour into a mug and serve immediately.
- Nutrition - Sweet Potato Gingerbread - Calories: 480, Total fat: 22 grams, Sodium: 361 mg, Total carbs: 60 grams, Dietary fiber: 4 grams, Sugars: 33 grams, Protein: 14 grams