91% would make again
Sweet Potato Hash Cups
featured in Healthy Muffin Tin Breakfasts 4 Ways
These adorable hash cups are packed with the flavors of sweet potato, bacon, and cheese. Perfect for a brunch or breakfast on the go, they're easy to make and delicious to eat.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- ¼ cup panko (10 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- broccoli, cut into small florets
- shredded cheddar cheese
- onion, diced
- bell pepper, diced
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- bacon, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 140
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Use a grater to shred sweet potato.
- Add to a large bowl and mix with panko, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon into greased muffin tin, filling each tin about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add in optional toppings/fillings.
- For the bacon and egg hash cup, use a spoon to form a well in the sweet potatoes. Gently pour in egg and top with salt, pepper, and bacon.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes.