94% would make again
Sweet Potato Pizza Bites
featured in Low-Stress Dinners
Inspired by fitfoodiefinds.com
for 4 servings
- 3 sweet potatoes
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ½ cup marinara sauce (130 g)
- ½ cup pesto (115 g)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (50 g)
- fresh basil, for garnish
- Calories 405
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 44g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Carefully slice the sweet potatoes into ½-inch (1 cm) rounds.
- Transfer the sweet potato rounds to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir to coat.
- Transfer the rounds to the baking sheets, spacing evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden brown.
- Top the sweet potato rounds with marinara sauce and mozzarella, or pesto and mozzarella.
- Bake for another 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is warmed through.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.