96% would make again
Sweet Potato Wedges
featured in Veggie Wedges 4 Ways
for 3 servings
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- ⅓ cup olive oil (80 mL)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Calories 435
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Thoroughly wash sweet potatoes. Slice in half, then into wedges.
- Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings.
- Place on a baking sheet, skin side down.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.