Sweet/Savory Pull-Apart Bread: Granny Style
for 1 serving
- 2 cans biscuit dough, flaky
- 3 cups apple slices (360 g)
- 2 cups brie cheese (200 g)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- parchment paper
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 loaf pan, 9.5 x 5 in (24 x 12 cm)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- Separate biscuit dough and flatten slightly.
- Divide the Brie evenly on biscuit dough.
- Add fresh apple slices and sprinkle cinnamon on each piece.
- Place each biscuit in loaf pan until pan is full.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown (internal temperature should be 140°F (60°C)).