94% would make again
Tabitha Brown’s Healthy Vegan Pizza Bagels
for 12 Pizza Bagels
- 6 onion bagels, halved
- ⅓ cup olive oil (80 mL)
- 25 oz marinara sauce (705 g), 1 jar, with basil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 8 oz shredded vegan mozzarella cheese (225 g), 1 bag
- 8 oz shredded vegan pepper jack cheese (225 g), 1 bag
- 12 oz vegan italian sausage (340 g), sliced for pepperoni or ground for sausage
- 1 ½ cups red onion (225 g), chopped
- 2 cups button mushroom (150 g), sliced
- ½ cup bell pepper (50 g), red and green, diced
- ½ cup black olive (65 g), sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- fresh herb, torn, for garnish
- Calories 371
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 44g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Arrange the bagels cut-side up on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the pizzas, then sprinkle with a bit of garlic. Top with the vegan mozzarella and pepper Jack cheeses.
- Add your toppings of choice, such as pepperoni or ground sausage, spinach, red onion, mushrooms, bell peppers, and olives. Sprinkle a bit more cheese on top and finish with a pinch of oregano.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.