This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 6 servings
- 1 lb grass-fed organic ground beef (455 g)
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 2 cups organic white mushroom (300 g), sliced
- 2 cups organic baby spinach (80 g), rough chop
- 1 cup miyokos vegan cheddar cheese (100 g), (you may also opt for regular cheddar cheese)
- 1 pack siete foods taco seasoning, mild or spicy
- 1 box Jovial Foods gluten free elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Calories 679
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 76g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 33g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add onions and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- To this, add ground beef and cook until browned. Once browned, add in mushrooms and spinach.
- Sauté all ingredients together for another 5 minutes or so until beef is completely cooked, mushrooms are tender and spinach has wilted.
- Add taco seasoning and ⅓ cup water. Once combined, add in vegan cheese and mix everything together.
- Cover and stir frequently until the cheese has completely melted.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box. Once done add pasta directly into the skillet and mix everything together. Serve immediately.