featured in Non-Pizza Pizza
Experience the best of both worlds with this scrumptious Taco Pizza! It's a fiesta of flavors, combining your favorite taco toppings on a crispy pizza crust for a meal that's sure to please.
May 04, 2023
96% would make again
for 4 servings
- 1 lb ground beef (455 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tube pizza dough
- 2 cups mexican blend cheese (200 g)
- 2 cups lettuce (145 g), shredded
- 1 cup tomato (200 g), diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g)
- Calories 990
- Fat 54g
- Carbs 66g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 53g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a skillet over high heat, cook ground beef with salt, pepper, and taco seasoning until fully cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place pizza dough on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top pizza dough with beef mixture and cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Top pizza with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and sour cream.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.