This quick and easy taco soup is made entirely in one pot in less than 30 minutes. Topped with cheese, avocado, and all the fixins, this simple soup makes the perfect weeknight dinner that'll please just about anyone.
for 6 servings
- 1 lb lean ground beef (454 g)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 15 oz canned kidney bean (425 g), 1 can
- 15 oz canned black bean (425 g), 1 can
- 15 oz canned corn kernels (425 g), 1 can
- 15 oz canned diced tomato (425 g), 1 can
- 8 oz tomato sauce (225 g), 1 can
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 shredded cheddar cheese, to serve
- 1 sour cream, to serve
- 1 pico de gallo, to serve
- 1 avocado, sliced, to serve
- 1 tortilla chip, to serve
- 1 lime wedge, to serve
- 1 chopped cilantro, to serve
- Calories 744
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 16g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 44g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the ground beef and onion to a large pot and stir until the beef is cooked through.
- Drain excess liquid.
- Add the kidney beans, black beans, corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning to the pot, and stir until combined.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo, avocado, corn chips, lime wedges, and cilantro.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.