89% would make again
Tangy Tortilla Chips
featured in 4 Recipes To Step Up Your Game Day
These homemade tortilla chips are the ultimate snack that will make your taste buds sing with joy. Crispy, salty, and bursting with tangy flavor, they're the perfect companion to your favorite dips and salsas. Get ready to ditch the store-bought chips and impress your friends and family with these easy and delicious homemade tortilla chips that are perfect for game day or any day when you're craving a crunchy and flavorful snack!
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 12 corn tortillas, 4 inch (10 cm) wide
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Tangy Spice Blend, divided
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided, plus more to taste
- Calories 274
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 29g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180°C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Lightly brush the tortillas all over with olive oil. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of tangy spice blend evenly over each tortilla and season lightly with salt. Flip and repeat on the other sides.
- Stack 4 tortillas on top of one another and cut into 6 equal triangles. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Spread the tortilla triangles in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake the tortillas for 20–25 minutes, rotating halfway through, until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the oven and let cool. The chips will continue to crisp as they cool.