Tasty Campfire S’mores Stuffed Cookies
Make these amazing cookies using our new Stuffed Cookie Dessert Kits! Find out where you can get yours here: https://bzfd.it/StuffedCookies
May 07, 2020
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 12 servings
- ¼ cup butter (55 g), softened
- 1 egg
- cookie mix, Included in kit
- semisweet chocolate wafer, Included in kit, divided
- marshmallow, Included in kit
- graham crumb, Included in kit, divided
- Calories 41
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 44g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat oven to 375°F (350ºF for convection ovens).
- Beat butter, egg, and Cookie Mix with hand mixer until blended. Freeze dough for 15 minutes.
- Scoop chilled cookie dough into 12 mounds, using 1 tablespoon dough for each mound; flatten each into a 2-inch (5 cm) round. Place 2 Chocolate Wafers in center of each round and mold dough around wafers to completely enclose wafers.
- Set aside one tablespoon of Graham Crumbs, placing the remaining crumbs into a shallow dish. Roll each of the dough balls in the crumbs until coated and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes, or until puffed and lightly browned around the edges.
- While the cookies bake, cut each marshmallow lengthwise in half, then cut each marshmallow piece crosswise in half using kitchen shears.
- Remove cookies from the oven. Top each cookie with 1 marshmallow piece, pressing gently into the cookie to secure. Bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallows puff and start to melt.
- Remove cookies from the oven and cool for 2 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack.
- Microwave the remaining chocolate wafers in a bowl on high for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over the cookies and sprinkle with reserved Graham Crumbs.
- Find out where you can get your kit by going to https://bzfd.it/StuffedCookies