97% would make again
Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza
featured in Our Favorite Pizza Recipes
for 4 servings
- 4 cups tater tot (345 g)
- 7 eggs
- ½ cup bacon bits (110 g)
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (50 g)
- pepper, to taste
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 731
- Fat 42g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 30g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Pour the tater tots in a large mixing bowl. Microwave for one minute and forty-five seconds (or until soft)
- Add one egg to the softened tater tots and mix.
- Grease a cast-iron pan with butter, then pour the tater-tot mixture into the pan and spread it out to create a crust.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes at 400˚F (200˚C).
- Remove from the oven, then add ½ of the cheddar cheese, ½ of the mozzarella cheese, and ½ of the bacon bits to the base of the crust.
- Crack the rest of the eggs evenly over the top of the crust, then top with the rest of the cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake for 15 more minutes at 400˚F (200˚C).
- Top with avocado slices and pepper.