89% would make again
Teriyaki Baked Wings
featured in Oven-Baked Chicken Wings 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ lb chicken wings (680 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup soy sauce (120 mL)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- Calories 620
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 39g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 250˚F (130˚C).
- Place wings in a large bowl and pat dry.
- Add the baking powder and salt to the wings. Stir to coat.
- Spray a baking rack with nonstick cooking spray and place on top of a foiled sheet pan. Distribute wings evenly on top, making sure none of them touch and they are all face-up.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then increase the temperature to 425˚F (220˚C) and bake for an additional 45 minutes, or until wings are crisp and golden. (Do not remove the wings from the oven when increasing temperature.)
- For sauce, in a hot pan, bring soy sauce to a boil.
- Stir in brown sugar and honey.
- Add in sesame seeds and stir until slightly thickened and bubbling.
- Add wings and stir to coat.