86% would make again
Teriyaki Cauliflower Bites
featured in Cauliflower Bites 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- olive oil
- ¾ cup low sodium soy sauce (255 g)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (55 g)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
- Calories 237
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half. Pluck bite sized florets from each half. Trim bottoms of florets as necessary.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread cauliflower florets on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a small pan, heat soy sauce, brown sugar, and honey. Reduce until viscous.
- Remove florets from oven and toss with teriyaki sauce.
- Return florets to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes until browned to your liking.
- Sprinkle cauliflower with sesame seeds and scallions.