Teriyaki Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowl
This teriyaki chicken cauliflower rice bowl is a flavorful and healthy dinner option that's perfect for a busy weeknight. The tender chicken is cooked in a sweet and savory teriyaki sauce, then served over cauliflower rice and steamed veggies.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ginger, minced
- ¼ teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup broccoli floret (150 g)
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (300 g)
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into 1/2 pieces
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup green onion (35 g), plus 1 tbsp, sliced, divided
- ⅔ cup red cabbage (65 g), shredded
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 teaspoon toasted white sesame seeds
- Calories 605
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 18g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 60g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, add the soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, and black pepper, and whisk until well combined.
- Microwave broccoli on high for 1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until it is the size of rice.
- On a cutting board, season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or wok over high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides, about 2 minutes.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add ¼ cup (35 g) green onions, red cabbage, and carrots, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add broccoli and remove from heat.
- Top with sesame seeds and remaining green onions.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.