Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Bake
This Thanksgiving leftovers breakfast bake is a delicious and easy way to use up any leftover turkey and stuffing. With a crispy hash brown crust and a cheesy egg filling, it's a hearty and satisfying breakfast.
for 9 servings
- 3 cups stuffing (600 g)
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup turkey (125 g), shredded
- ½ cup carrot (55 g)
- ⅓ cup green onion (35 g)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 304
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Whisk together 12 eggs in a large bowl.
- Shred the turkey and dice the carrots and green onions.
- Add turkey, carrots, green onions, cheese salt, and pepper. Mix.
- Scoop stuffing into a greased square baking pan. Push it down with a spoon to make an even layer for crust.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into the pan.
- Bake for 45 mins.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here