The Best Cheesy Garlic Bread Ever
Feast your eyes on the best cheesy garlic bread you'll ever encounter! This mouthwatering masterpiece combines gooey mozzarella, savory garlic, and a touch of parsley for a flavor explosion that'll leave you craving more.
for 4 servings
- ½ stick butter, softened
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley (15 g), finely chopped
- ⅓ cup green onions (50 g), sliced
- ⅓ cup fresh oregano (15 g), minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g)
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella cheese (60 g), chopped
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese (50 g)
- 1 baguette, 8-inch (20-cm) piece
- Calories 377
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 20g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, herbs, garlic, and cheese and mix until smooth.
- Slice the baguette in half lengthwise, then spread the butter mixture to your liking evenly on the cut sides of the baguette (any leftover mix can be frozen for up to 1 month).
- Place the baguette on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown on the edges.
- Slice, cool, and serve!
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.