The Best Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 16 servings
- ½ cup almond flour (60 g)
- ½ cup all purpose flour (60 g)
- 1 cup oats (90 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- salt, pinch
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup butter (55 g)
- 85 g maple syrup (85 g)
- ½ cup white sugar (100 g)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (25 g)
- ¼ cup walnuts (40 g), chopped
- ¼ cup raisin (35 g)
- ½ cup shredded coconut (50 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Calories 176
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Melt your butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, maple syrup, egg, and the butter until well-combined.
- In another bowl, whisk the almond flour, all purpose flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda together.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Combine well.
- Fold in the oats, walnuts, raisins, and coconut. Incorporate well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Scoop your batter into 2 tbsp-sized balls onto a parchment paper lined baking tray. Make sure to leave 1 inch space between.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 5-10 minutes before enjoying!