92% would make again
featured in 4 Desserts For Coffee Lovers
June 10, 2019
for 8 servings
- 20 large ladyfingers
- 1 cup coffee (240 mL)
- 16 oz cream cheese (455 g)
- 16 oz mascarpone cheese (455 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk (240 mL), hot
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 4 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Calories 680
- Fat 47g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 35g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Dip the ladyfingers in coffee.
- In two spring form pans lined with parchment paper, layer the coffee-dipped lady fingers in a single layer.
- Freeze until the ladyfingers are frozen.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add the milk, sugar, and gelatin to a bowl and whisk until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Pour the milk mixture through a sieve into the bowl of cream cheese.
- Pour 1 cup (290 g) of cheesecake batter into a springform pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours
- Add one layer of frozen ladyfingers on top of the refrigerated cheesecake layer.
- Add another cup (290 g) of cheesecake batter on top. Refrigerate for two hours, and repeat with remaining batter and ladyfinger layer.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder.