77% would make again
Toasted Farfalle With Thyme Sauce Pasta
featured in Unexpected Cooking Techniques
for 2 servings
- ½ lb farfalle pasta (225 g)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- pepper, to taste
- grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Calories 520
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 84g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (175˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toast the pasta for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil over high level heat, and season with salt.
- Add the toasted pasta to the water and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until al dente.
- Reserve ½ cup (50 g) of the pasta cooking water and drain the pasta.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic, thyme, and pepper, and cook until fragrant.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, along with the reserved water, and mix thoroughly to coat.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.