92% would make again
featured in Ravioli With A Twist!
for 4 servings
- ravioli, fresh or thawed frozen
- italian breadcrumb, or plain with dried basil and oregano
- marinara sauce, for dipping
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk (60 mL)
- Calories 134
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- If your ravioli is frozen, allow to thaw before breading.
- Dredge the ravioli in flour, then egg wash (allow excess to drip off), then bread crumbs.
- Fill a large pot or skillet with 2 inches (5 cm) of oil and bring up to 350°F (180°C).
- Carefully place ravioli in the oil (don’t crowd them - cook in batches) and let cook for about 1 minute per side until golden brown.
- Set aside on a plate covered with paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Once the ravioli have cooled, plate and serve with warm marinara sauce.