99% would make again
Tomato Basil Bruschetta
featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two
for 2 servings
- 1 baguette, 6 inch (15 cm)
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, whole
- Calories 681
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 86g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Slice the baguette into ½-inch (1 cm) rounds and place on a baking sheet.
- Brush both sides of the baguette slices with olive oil.
- Bake for for 6 minutes until slightly crispy.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the garlic into one side of the baguette slices, then spoon the tomato mixture evenly across the slices.