Tomato Basil Sausage Spaghetti
featured in Spaghetti 4 Ways
This recipe is a simple and delicious pasta dish that features Italian sausage, tomatoes, garlic, and basil. It's easy to make and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.
May 14, 2023
97% would make again
for 2 servings
- ½ lb ground sausage (225 g)
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups marinara sauce (500 g)
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- ½ cup fresh basil (20 g), chopped
- ½ lb spaghetti (225 g), cooked
- Calories 977
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 117g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 43g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat a pot over medium-high heat. Add the sausage
- Cook the sausage in the pot. Add the sausage and break up with a spoon into crumbles. Add the onion, salt, and pepper and cook until the onions are translucent and the sausage is starting to brown.
- Add the marinara, milk, and basil and cook until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Add the spaghetti and toss until evenly coated and sauce sticks to the noodles.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.