Tomato Pesto Salmon
featured in One-Pan Salmon 4 Ways
A fresh and flavorful salmon dish that's sure to please. The combination of juicy tomatoes and aromatic pesto creates a symphony of flavors that will make your taste buds dance.
May 04, 2023
97% would make again
for 1 serving
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 oz skinless salmon fillet (170 g)
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Calories 865
- Fat 68g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 44g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the zucchini to the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the salmon on top the zucchini, then spread the pesto on top of the salmon. Top with the tomatoes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the salmon flakes easily when nudged with a fork.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.