87% would make again
Triple-Decker Cheesecake Tower
featured in 5 Cakes To Bake For A Birthday Party
for 20 servings
- 18 oz brownie mix (510 g), 2 boxes, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 chocolate cheesecake, 8 inch (20 cm) prepared
- 15 oz red velvet cake mix (425 g), 1 1/2 boxes, prepared according to package instructions without the water
- 2 vanilla cheesecakes, 8 inch (20 cm) prepared
- 40 oz chocolate chip cookie dough (1 kg)
- 8 cups cream cheese icing (920 g)
- 2 cups chocolate ganache (575 g)
- 10 oz chocolate (285 g), chopped
- 3 springform pans, 9 inch (23 cm)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- In a greased, 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan, spread ⅓ of the brownie batter evenly on the bottom. Lay the chocolate cheesecake in the center, then spread the rest of the batter on top. Set aside.
- In another greased springform pan, spread ⅓ of the cake batter evenly on the bottom, then lay the vanilla cheesecake on top. Spread the rest of the red velvet batter over the cheesecake and set aside.
- In a third springform pan, press ⅓ of the cookie dough evenly on the bottom, then another ⅓ of the dough around the sides of the pan to make a wall. Lay the remaining vanilla cheesecake in the center, then cover with the rest of the cookie dough and seal the edges.
- Bake all 3 filled cakes for 2 hours, until a toothpick inserted in the center of each comes out clean.
- Chill the cakes overnight in the refrigerator.
- Dollop a bit of of cream cheese frosting onto a serving platter and line the sides with parchment paper.
- Add the cookie cake to the platter and spread the top with layer of frosting.
- Stack the brownie cake on top, then spread another layer of frosting on top.
- Finally, place the red velvet cake on top, then frost the top and sides evenly.
- Add the chocolate ganache to a squeeze bottle, then decorate the top of the cake working your way around the top edge of the cake to make a drip pattern. Squeeze more ganache over the top of the cake and spread evenly to cover.
- Decorate the lower part of the cake by pressing the chocolate chunks into the sides.
- Slice and serve.