83% would make again
Tropical Rainbow Sherbet
Get ready to transport your taste buds to paradise with this Tropical Rainbow Sherbet! This vibrant, fruity delight is the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (480 mL)
- 14 oz condensed milk (400 mL), 1 can
- 1 cup raspberry (125 g)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups mango (330 g), diced
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (225 g), strained
- Calories 429
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 41g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Whisk in condensed milk. Evenly divide the cream base into 3 separate bowls.
- In a saucepan set over medium heat, add raspberries and water. Cook until berries have burst, about 3-5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Place a mesh sieve over one the bowls of cream. Add the raspberries and using a spatula to press on the mixture so that the seeds are caught in the strainer.
- Using a blender, puree mango until smooth. Add mango puree to the second bowl of cream.
- Add pineapple to the third bowl of cream.
- Mix each flavor until uniform in color.
- Alternating each flavor, layer the 3 flavors into a freezer-safe loaf pan. Once all flavors are added, use a butter knife to gently swirl the sherbet. Be careful not to over stir, making more than 5 passes with your knife.
- Freeze until solid, about 3-4 hours.