Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sliders
Rise and shine with these mouthwatering breakfast sliders! From the juicy turkey bacon to the gooey melted cheese, every bite is like a breakfast party in your mouth.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 12 servings
- 9 slices turkey bacon
- 12 oz hawaiian roll (340 g), 1-package (12 rolls)
- 8 large eggs, scrambled
- 3 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 large leaves butter lettuce
- 3 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Calories 148
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat Griddler, fitted with the griddle plates, to 425°F (220°C) and grease with nonstick spray.
- On a cutting board, arrange 4 slices of turkey bacon vertically directly next to each other. Weave the 5 remaining bacon slices horizontally through the vertical pieces.
- Wrap the bacon weave onto a rolling pin, taking care to keep it intact. Carefully transfer the bacon to the griddle and carefully unroll in an even layer.
- Close the Griddler and cook for 8 minutes, until the bacon is fully cooked and has begun to crisp up. Remove the bacon weave from the Griddler.
- Use a bread knife to slice the intact loaf of rolls crosswise so that the bottoms can be separated from the tops. Set aside the top half.
- Place the bacon weave on the bottom half of the rolls.
- Distribute the scrambled eggs on top of the bacon weave, smoothing them into an even layer.
- Place the cheese on top of the eggs, covering as much area as possible.
- Place the lettuce on top of the cheese.
- Place the tomato slices evenly on top of the lettuce leaves.
- Replace the top half of the rolls and slice the individual sliders.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.