98% would make again
These turkey burgers are super versatile! Serve on buns with all of the classic fixings, or sub in your own favorite flavors (sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and feta, anyone?). They also keep well in the fridge or freezer–make a double batch to keep on hand for easy protein to add to any meal!
for 4 servings
- 1 lb ground turkey (455 g)
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- burger bun
- tomato, slice
- red onion, sliced
- pickle, optional
- Calories 247
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, panko, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper, and mix with your hands until just evenly incorporated.
- Divide the turkey mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into 4 patties.
- Heat the canola oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the patties and cook, without moving, until browned, 3–4 minutes. Carefully flip the patties and continue cooking until the burgers are cooked through and golden brown, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C), 3–4 minutes more.
- Serve the burgers on buns with ketchup, tomato, red onion, lettuce, and pickles, if desired.